Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year!



W E L C O M E   2 0 1 0. I hope you had a grand holiday season! It was so nice to visit with family, as well as getting to see our lil' tot really have her first Santa Clause.

She was so excited! I took a break from blogging during the holidays to spend quality time with the fam, but I'm back in full force. I have been working on making this blog more efficient and better on the eyeballs ...for you... my loyal followers. My vow is to keep the updates coming more frequently for you.

My little hands have also been working hard at   D E S I G N I N G   for my custom invitation business called BEE  INVITED & Co. Its been really fun designing and getting to be creative in my spare time.

I have some goodies coming yer way really soon!



S T A Y   T U N E D !!

No comments:

Post a Comment